Monday 30 November 2009

"Jessica B. million" alien beliefs are true?


Jessica B. million, "the young actor is just one of the Pak team Phong human voice to a new breed of animation on Planet 51 told not understand why people do not accept that the world has another significant advancement in the universe.

"I quite believe that possibility that there is a very intelligent life living in another star. It's a huge expanse incredible look that is all these living things live in the other. "

"For my thoughts on these films will open views and ideas can change you. You may agree to change their thinking because of the change is only just. That will enable you to grow. And learning model things about yourself even more as a human or alien. "

Young actors continue to reveal the joy she received from working in the film Planet 51 in Britain's Independent newspaper that "I like it so much fun working on this because it represents the mouth of a child in the. I Yes, I want a alien. I like the green"

more detail..

...

No comments:

Post a Comment